Friday, November 7, 2008

Like I said..... VCTOW is going to make me the happiest [and fattest] person!


I made these guys tonight. Vegan Peanutbutter cupcakes with a chocolate ganache drizzle. Packaged all nice for my trip to Montreal tomorrow yay! I am going to try really hard not to eat them all on the train there. And hopefully I'll by a memory card for my camera so i can actually document the fun to be had. My house smells amazing.

I, also smell amazing- thanks to the pampering I had done today. First, I met up with my best friend Alex Lee at a pretty little Yoga spot she works at part-time and we took a Hot Fusion class together. That means yoga mixed with pilates in a room that makes you sweat after 10 seconds of stepping inside. It was intense and I do not look forward the the pain I'm going to wake up to in the morning. Then I rushed over to Flow Nail Spa for luxurious pedicure/manicure which my best ladies, Alex and Heather, treated me to with a gift card for my birthday last month. I got to pick a fragrance for the pedicure and I love love love anything vanilla so that's what i picked and it was the most delicious smell my nose has ever experienced. Seriously. I believe the scent was named "Fingerlicking Good". SO it started with a water bomb in that fragrance, then a scrub, then I got a full foot and calf massage with the lotion. PLUS I was served a tea of my choice from the menu. I love any kind of green tea and so i tried a Sencha green with a hint of cherries. YUM. The pedicure lasted an amazing 45 minutes or so. My toes have never looked so pretty. Or French. Then I got a matching French manicure that came with a fingerlicking good hand and forearm massage. I want to smell like this forever.



OK, time to dream of baked goods and spas now since my dreams, quite often, are strange abstract versions of the day before.


Carrots.

1 comment:

ceilidh said...

omg that sounds amamzing and those cakes look to die for.


ummm i wanna go to that spa.